Monday, April 6, 2009

www.prideofkings.blogspot.com

Given the current state of our government and the direction I fear it is taking our nation, I thought it prudent to look back. I am in the process of studying materials and documents from a few years before the Declaration of Independence, to the forming of the Constitution, the French Revolution, and other events which are tied into and pertinent to questions like, "Was this the intent of our Framers?", or "Is this a government the constitution authorizes?"
No one will ever accuse me of being a scholar. I tolerated school. I did not like it and as such I did not participate to my full capacity from about 7th grade on. So I am not going to claim what I share is the proper interpretation. However, I am a voting, contributing, citizen of this country. I feel I am representative of the average american as much as the next person is. I care greatly for this country, I value my God, my family, my freedom, my safety, my property, and the opportunity to create for myself. All of these I value greatly, these are freedoms given to me by god, the creator, that gave me life (with a little help from Mom and Dad!). That I question governments infringement upon those rights is a fundamental responsibility of the people that government was created to represent. Something has gone wrong.
As this is a family website was created to update you on our lives, not to hear me rant, I will be setting up a blog for those interested to read my thoughts, and respond to my ideas of what is right and wrong, and determine what the proper course of action is. With that I give you www.prideofkings.blogspot.com. Feel free to subscribe family, and tell people about it. Love you.


www.prideofkings.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kate, Tim & the boys said...

Trying to find your new blog, but haven't been able to yet. Have Cat call me to let me know what her schedule is while she is here. Love you guys.

T. F. Probitas said...

Hey Kate,

www.prideofkings.blogspot.com


Cat will only be in town for 48 hours. She will probably get by Mom and Dad's at some point to say hi, but beyond that I'm sure she's gonna have much time. I thought she'd be there a bit longer. I'll have her call you this week. Happy Easter!